Data Visualization is the graphical representation of information and data. By using visual elements like charts, graphs, and maps, data visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
In the world of Big Data, data visualization tools and technologies are essential to analyze massive amounts of information and make data-driven decisions.
Data Visualization challenges we solve
1. Not insightful reports – Not insightful reports that force users to scroll through in an attempt to compare figures or spot trends. We believe that users should not waste their time and effort on searching for insights; they should focus on making informed decisions, instead. That is why we consider data visualization as an indispensable part of the reporting process.
2. Overloaded reports and dashboards – Overloaded reports and dashboards. No matter the reason – for example, too many visual elements, data visualization types or colors used – it makes reports and dashboards difficult to understand. We design ours carefully, making sure that trends or outliers are recognized immediately, colors are relevant and chart types are consistent.
3. Disregarded user roles – Disregarded user roles. We tailor reports and dashboards so that every user could focus on relevant data. For example, top management needs to stay on top of the information, and that is why we develop top-level reports and dashboards for them.
4. Unanswered Why? – Unanswered Why? We provide decision-makers with drill-down and filtering options so that they could answer their business questions by looking from different angles. For instance, a manager can look at the US sales in general, then rank them by states, then focus on those where sales are below the target.
5. Insufficient flexibility – Insufficient flexibility. We do not limit our customers to a desktop version. Our data visualization services also cover the design and development of clear-cut dashboards for mobile users. As a part of this task, we solve data security challenges, as well as deliver a special UI/UX design.
Proof of concept
In this new era of advanced analytics and big data, you are looking for analytical tools to harness the power of your data.It is really hard to make a decision on the selection of right analytics tools and partner.You need a tangible proof and a solid demonstration for what you are going to invest in: that’s why at LDU Business Services we are happy to create for you an individual proof of concept that will showcase the full potential of our services.It’s as easy as three steps, and will help you in your decision on whether we are a reliable partner suiting your expectations: based on a dataset of your choice that you will send us, we build a personalized data insight that you can test and show to your management or team.